Purchase one or more US Signal Bare Metal Blade Servers, and create your own cloud solution — a private cloud, a hybrid cloud, a DR solution, or whatever else you need. Fully hosted and supported by US Signal, your blade server is for your use alone. Customize it as needed to meet your requirements. You control the choice and management of your hypervisor, operating system, and licensing.
Your dedicated blade server can be connected to US Signal’s multi-tenant storage infrastructure or integrated into your own storage infrastructure. Connectivity is available through US Signal’s private MPLS/VES, VPN tunnels or MPLS NNI.
Get what you need
- Connectivity: Bare metal servers are available with USS private MPLS/VES, VPN tunnels or MPLS NNI.
- Storage: Two storage tiers are available with latency of 8 milliseconds or less, or 14 milliseconds or less; both are designed to preserve data integrity in the case of an individual disk drive failure
- Data Protection: Add on any of US Signal’s data protection options, including Disaster Recovery as a Service (DRaaS), enterprise replication, managed or unmanaged Backup-as-a-Service (BaaS), and Cloud Backup for Veeam.
- Offers unparalleled security for data transport and storage.
- Provides peace of mind because it’s housed in a secure, carrier-grade US Signal colocation facility with redundant HVAC, power and cooling.
- Seamlessly integrates your WAN.
- Doesn’t require costly upkeep and repairs.
- Offers the ability to build redundancy by purchasing multiple blades from multiple US Signal data centers.
- Includes a Service Level Agreement for four-hour hardware replacement in the event of a failure.