With Backup-as-a-Service (BaaS), you can back up your data from any physical or virtual infrastructure or Windows workstation to the US Signal Cloud, access it anytime and restore it to anywhere. All you need is Internet access and outgoing TCP ports for backup operations.
Individual servers are protected by installing a backup agent directly inside any supported operating system. An agent can also be installed on any server with network visibility to your hypervisor, providing backup and recovery for VMware vSphere or Microsoft Hyper-V. All traffic sent from the client machine to US Signal Cloud storage is transmitted over SSL encryption. You can enable AES-256 key encryption to provide end-to-end encryption.
- Agent-based backup with a hosted management portal and offsite storage
- Full image-level, individual file/folder, and application specific restorations
- Deep agent compatibility across operating systems, applications, and virtualization platforms
- Built-in data compression to reduce the amount of data transmitted over the network
- Optional customer supplied key AES-256 encryption for backup dataset encryption at rest
- Ability to throttle bandwidth and CPU on a per machine basis to ensure continued performance objectives
- Backup jobs and retention scheduled from the web management portal
- Designed to HIPAA and PCI standards