Cloud Backup for Veeam is a fast, secure way to get your VM backups off-site and into the US Signal Cloud, eliminating the costs and complexity of building and maintaining an off-site infrastructure. All backups and offsite copies are managed and recovered directly from your Veeam backup console, and you can easily employ the 3-2-1 best practice of protecting your data: three copies of your data stored on two different types of media with one copy off-site.
With Cloud Backup for Veeam, you pay only for the resources you need. No additional Veeam licensing is required.
- End-to-end encryption at source, for data in-flight and at rest
- Built-in data compression and deduplication to decrease network traffic and reduce off-site repository size
- Access and recover data in hosted backup repositories directly from the backup console
- Optional WAN acceleration to decrease bandwidth consumption and reduce transfer time by 50X
- GFS (grandfather-father-son) retention policies
- Unmetered ingress and egress bandwidth
- Built to HIPAA and PCI standards