Beers with Engineers: Creating a Winning Data Management Program - Detroit
We'll be switching up the scenery this month. Join us for a round of TopGolf, on us!
Managing and protecting the ever growing mountain of data inside most organizations seem like an impossible battle. The increase in data represents significant capital outlays and immense risk as IT staff are tasked with keeping it backed up and protected in the event a disaster arises and for compliance reasons. Learn how to create a successful data management program as we discuss:
- Common company data retention policies
- Distinguishing how to classify what data needs to be kept?
- Cloud-based object storage as a supplemental on-premises storage option
- Common data recovery requirements
- Can backups be surrendered to the legal team, with proper chain of command, if stored in the cloud?
- How can storage tiers help with data management needs?
*Snacks and beverages will be provided
FREE but registration is required