Beers with Engineers: Ransomware - Perceptions vs. Reality (Detroit)
When: March 21, 2019 3:00PM – 5:30PM
Location: Founders Brewing Co. (Barrel Room) 456 Charlotte St. Detroit, MI 48201
Have you ever thought, "our endpoint protection platform will protect against ransomware and all other threats?" or "in the event of a malicious attack, everything will be okay if I have a backup of my data?"
For the first portion of this event, our panel of senior data center and security engineers will:
- Demonstrate a real-time ransomware attack before your eyes
- Discuss preparedness and processes that should be put in place to recover from an attack
- Answer questions related to building resilient infrastructure to design against malicious attacks
- Brainstorm and collaborate with attendees on how to effectively manage fear vs. risk
- Network and share craft beer with the group as we socialize and talk all things data center technologies
About the Event Series
Join us each month in Grand Rapids or Detroit to discuss emerging technology topics and trends. This is an awesome opportunity to get together and ask questions, get answers, and network. Grab your favorite friends and join us for a few beers at some of the best breweries in Michigan.
To check out all of the upcoming Beers with Engineers events in Grand Rapids and Detroit, please visit: https://ussignal.com/beers-with-engineers
*Snacks and beverages will be provided.