Camp IT - IT Leadership & Digital Transformation Strategies
When: February 28, 2019 9:00AM – 5:00PM
Location: Donald E. Stephens Convention Center Rosemont (O’Hare) Illinois - 5555 N River Rd, Rosemont, IL 60018
How do you define IT Leadership? Does it consist of aligning IT with the business? Driving business efforts forward? Increasing quality of IT services? What skills does it take to be an effective IT Leader? How do you lead IT during challenging economic times?
What You Will Learn
In this one day conference attendees will learn:
- Digital Transformation: How CIOs Can Become Business Heroes
- How to Leverage Disruptive Technologies to Succeed with Digital Transformation
- Driving Out Business Value by Managing to Outcomes
- How to Develop a Digital Business Strategic Plan: A CIO’s Imperative (panel discussion)
- Innovation & The Data Driven Enterprise: How CIOs are Leveraging Data Analytics to Drive Business Opportunities
- IT Investment ROI: Finding the Balance between Cost Cutting & Proactive Investments (panel discussion)
Pat Cannon, Vice President of Technical Sales at US Signal, will be one of the speakers for the event. Come back to learn more on what subject he will be speaking on.