Keys to Creating a Simple Vulnerability Intelligence Program
Do you have a small or saturated team of IT professionals currently being asked to protect your business from cyber attacks that are a threat to business operations? Is it hard to know which security vendors to trust that are promising that they can help you protect your organization? Join us at our next Beers with Engineers, while we discuss:
- The difference between reactive and proactive protection
- Pro's and Con's to the different types of vulnerability scanning
- Vulnerability Management; reducing risk vs. meeting compliance requirements
We're making this one a little extra special.
- Everyone who registers will get the opportunity to opt in for our Beers with Engineers merch bundle. To get your bundle before the event, you must register before November 10.
- Soon after your registration, you will be given email instructions on how to get local beer on us! To participate in this offer, you must register before the "beer pick-up" date, November 11. There are a number of participating breweries, one from each of our selected cities. Please note that based on your location, you may need to take a little road trip to participate.
Make sure you take advantage of these giveaways! Show off your bundle or your beer by taking a pic and tagging us on any social channel. We'll also watch the hashtag, #BeersWithEngineers.