Technology Executives Club - Emerging Tech & Digital Transformation Seminar
When: February 21, 2019 7:30AM – 12:00PM
Location: Union South, 1308 West Dayton St. Madison, WI 53715
Gain real world insights from CIOs and Senior Technology Professionals as they share their strategies for integrating both new infrastructures and emerging technologies into their organization to help drive growth as a digital enterprise.
Pat Cannon, VP of Technical Sales at US Signal, will be presenting at this event on Cloud First – A Cloud First strategy describes an IT organization’s technology evaluation and decision making posture. Organizations with a Cloud First strategy are required to consider secure cloud services before making any new investments for new or existing technology.
Join US Signal as we dive into strategic and tactical methods that compliment a successful Cloud First strategy. Examine the importance of Shared Decision Making and Service Portfolio Management to enabling a Cloud First strategy and driving effective digital transformation.
Briefing Categories to include:
- The NEW Infrastructure - practical strategies to transition your infrastructure to enable the digital enterprise and rapid growth
- Internet of Things and Mobile
- Leveraging Predictive Analytics and Big Data for BOTH better decision making and integrating data into your product/service lines.
- Advanced Cyber Security Tools
- Robotics and Machine Learning
- Cloud Strategies
- DR and Risk Management technologies and more...