Backup to a US Signal Data Center Free for 30 Days
Veeam Cloud Connect enables off-site backup of data to a Cloud Service Provider data center. In the event of a ransomware or cyber security disaster, your data is available to recover to the cloud.
- Off-site cloud repository
- Restore to any site
- No additional Veeam licensing costs
- Insider Protection available
- End-to-end encryption of data
- Only pay for what you use
Quick and Easy Set-Up
Set up cloud-based data protection from your existing Veeam Console.
- Easily add US Signal as a service provider
- No credit card required
- 24x7 technical support
- 30-day no-risk guarantee
- Up to 5TB of storage included
Why US Signal?
- Gold Veeam Cloud Service Provider
- Eight geographically diverse data centers
- Premiere VMware Cloud Service Provider
- Professional and managed services team
- 14,000 miles of wholly-owned network backbone
- PCI and HIPAA compliant
The 3-2-1 Rule
Let US Signal's Cloud Backup for Veeam quickly and securely get your backups off-site and into the US Signal Cloud, eliminating the costs and complexity of building and maintaining off-site infrastructure. Easily employ the 3-2-1 best practice of protecting your data:
Store 3 copies of your data on 2 different types of media with 1 copy off-site with US Signal.
Cloud Backup for Veeam allows you to store primary or secondary copies of Veeam backups securely off-site using US Signal’s storage infrastructure. All of the backups and offsite copies are managed and recovered directly from your existing implementation of the Veeam backup console.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Do I need my own Veeam license?
- No additional Veeam licensing is required.
- What are the system requirements?
- Veeam Availability Suite, Veeam Backup & Replication, Veeam Backup Essentials, or Veeam Agent v2 should be at version 9.5 update 4 or above. (Version 10 is not currently supported, but will be soon.)
- How soon can I start?
- Once you complete a form, please look out for an email from a rep at US Signal. You will need to provide I.P. addresses in order to get started. You should receive your login credentials within 48 hours of your reply.
- What if I need a longer trial period? Can I get an extension?
- Please send a request as soon as you know you will require additional time.