Backup to a US Signal Data Center - 30 Day Trial!
Veeam Cloud Connect enables off-site backup of data to a Cloud Service Provider data center. In the event of a ransomware or cyber security disaster, your data is available to recover to the cloud.
- Off-site cloud repository
- Restore to any site
- No additional Veeam licensing costs
- Insider Protection available
- End-to-end encryption of data
- Only pay for what you use
Quick and Easy Set-Up
Set up cloud-based data protection from your existing Veeam Console.
- Easily add US Signal as a service provider
- No credit card required
- 24x7 technical support
- 30-day no-risk guarantee
- Up to 5TB of storage included
Why US Signal?
- Gold Veeam Cloud Service Provider
- Eight geographically diverse data centers
- Premiere VMware Cloud Service Provider
- Professional and managed services team
- 9,500 miles of wholly-owned network backbone
- PCI and HIPAA compliant
The 3-2-1 Rule
Let US Signal's Cloud Backup for Veeam quickly and securely get your backups off-site and into the US Signal Cloud, eliminating the costs and complexity of building and maintaining off-site infrastructure. Easily employ the 3-2-1 best practice of protecting your data:
Store 3 copies of your data on 2 different types of media with 1 copy off-site with US Signal.
Cloud Backup for Veeam allows you to store primary or secondary copies of Veeam backups securely off-site using US Signal’s storage infrastructure. All of the backups and offsite copies are managed and recovered directly from your existing implementation of the Veeam backup console.
Learn more about Cloud Backup for Veeam by downloading the data sheet.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Do I need my own Veeam license?
- No additional Veeam licensing is required.
- What are the system requirements?
- Veeam Availability Suite, Veeam Backup & Replication, Veeam Backup Essentials, or Veeam Agent v2 should be at version 9.5 update 4 or above. (Version 10 is not currently supported, but will be soon.)
- How soon can I start?
- Once you complete a form, please lookout for an email from a rep at US Signal. You will need to select a preferred data center. You should receive your login credentials within 48 hours of your reply.
- What if I need a longer trial period? Can I get an extension?
- Please send a request as soon as you know you will require additional time.
- My trial is complete. Now what?
- Great news! If you enjoyed your experience, simply transition from trial to services without having to set something else up, disconnect, or reseed data. Contact your rep to do so.