Provide Anytime, Anywhere Desktop Access
With more people than ever working remotely and more organizations seeking ways to enable them to do so from wherever they are and from any device, there’s never been a better time to offer a cloud desktop service.
But not all remote desktop services are the same. Some, like US Signal’s Virtual Workspace, stand out with features that can create competitive advantages, facilitate new revenue streams, and meet a broad range of customer needs.
Among those features: the SaaS-delivered Virtual Workspace management portal, which makes deploying, managing, and optimizing virtual workspaces as easy as pressing a few keys.
See for yourself. Schedule a demo today!
To determine if US Signal’s Virtual Workspace is a good fit for your clients and prospects, request a demo by completing the form below.
Why Virtual Workspace
Here are just a few more considerations for adding US Signal’s Virtual Workspace to your solution portfolio:
- It’s PaaS-based, so there’s no infrastructure investment or capital expenses required.
- It’s powered by US Signal’s VMware Cloud Verified infrastructure, which means greater flexibility, agility, scalability, and security.
- Users can access business applications, desktops, and data from anywhere and any device as long as they have access to the internet and a web browser.
- The per-seat fee covers all compute infrastructure, virtual machines, networking, patching, anti-virus licensing, managed Palo Alto firewall service, and backups managed by US Signal to a geo-diverse US Signal data center with preset backup and retention schedules.
- You can offer the Tier 1 level support for an additional revenue stream.
The US Signal Advantage
There’s an increasing number of cloud desktop solutions on the market. One of the things that differentiates US Signal’s offering, Virtual Workspace, is US Signal itself.
Not all customers are comfortable working with the big cloud providers.
US Signal inspires trust among its customer through the robust, reliable infrastructure that underlies its solutions – and the personalized service its team delivers to support them.
US Signal’s solutions are powered by its wholly-owned, fiber network — extending throughout 10 states with metro rings in 20 markets, access to over 225 data centers and POPs, and redundant Tier 1 peering relationships to deliver:
- Guaranteed bandwidth, performance, security, agility, and network speed to meet changing business requirements and build future-ready capabilities
- Direct connectivity to US Signal’s robust cloud and data protection services
- Private access to hyperscale cloud services
- One hop network exchanges to top content and SaaS providers
With PCI-certified, HIPAA-compliant data centers and cloud infrastructure in key Midwest cities, US Signal delivers IT solutions where they’re needed — close to where your customers are so they can securely deliver content and services with minimal latency and maximum reliability – and always know where their data is.
US Signal provides the support and reliable solutions – like Virtual Workspace – to help you meet your customers’ needs and keep them satisfied. We offer more than marketing materials and training. Our partner coordinator and team of account professionals are always available to help. We provide a true partnership, because your success is our success too.
In addition, US Signal Technical Operation Center (TOC) operates 24/7/365, and calls are typically answered within 30 seconds. There's no putting you on hold or passing you off to a series of other technicians. The professionals who answer the TOC line are trained to handle just about any IT issue that could arise.