Order Cellular Failover with US Signal’s Managed Router Service (MRS) and ensure your WAN connection stays up even if the last mile access loop goes down. In the event of a failover, the on-site managed router will use a private IPsec connection, managed by US Signal, through the cellular network and over the internet, back to the US Signal network.
The service includes installing, configuring, and maintaining the wireless backup-enabled router at your site. Each managed router set up for wireless backup is provisioned with 10 GB of data.
- Fully managed by US Signal.
- Includes 10 GB of data.
- Lower cost alternative to redundant loops.
- Peace of mind knowing your branches will be not be stranded.
- Simplifies diversification by using one trusted carrier.
- 24/7/365 support from the US Signal Technical Operations Center (TOC).