Direct Fiber Access brings the US Signal network right to your door, providing Ethernet access to US Signal services for bandwidths ranging from 10Mbps to 1Gbps. Whether you want dedicated internet access (DIA), multiprotocol label switching (MPLS), or Virtual Ethernet Service (VES), Direct Fiber Access can provide either protected or unprotected paths from your location to the US Signal metro fiber ring.
Decrease your hops to the internet and leverage US Signal’s connection to five Tier 1 upstream providers. Create a low latency connection to US Signal’s cloud infrastructure with a direct connection to 14,000 miles of wholly owned fiber optics. Direct Fiber Access is available as a fiber lateral from metro fiber rings in select markets.
- Fast Ethernet, copper gigabit Ethernet, and optical gigabit Ethernet handoff options available.
- Choice of three different lateral protection schemes: Unprotected path, Partially Collapsed Path, and Protected Path.
- Dedicated bandwidth never shared with other customers.
- Optimal application performance.
- Maximum data throughput.
- Choose your lateral protection scheme and handoff options.