Layer 2 service is at your service with US Signal’s Virtual Ethernet Services (VES). It extends Layer 2 private connectivity into your WAN topology by transporting Ethernet LAN packets across the US Signal network. Connect to any number of locations across the US Signal footprint in either multipoint or point-to-point configuration. No fixed or permanent virtual circuits are required, and you can choose from numerous bandwidth options and multiple access types.
Built from the ground up using Cisco’s carrier-grade Ethernet and VPLS technologies for reliability, US Signal’s VES is a cost-effective way to simplify your network configuration and minimize equipment interface costs.
- Backed by the highly redundant, fully owned, and managed US Signal DWDM transport network.
- Mix and match any of the available Ethernet access options and speeds to design a custom solution.
- Full-rate 1Gbps External Network to Network Interfaces (ENNI) available.
- Purchase only the bandwidth you need.
- Satisfy VLAN configurations.
- SLA-backed; Quality of Service (QoS) add-on available.