When you want internet access, you want it fast, secure, and always available. US Signal’s Dedicated Internet Access (DIA) delivers with always-on, secure Internet access over US Signal’s protected fiber network. Speeds range from 1.5 Mbps up to 1 Gbps, and bandwidth is never oversubscribed or shared with other customers. Upload and download speeds are always the same. US Signal has several Tier 1 upstream connections in major markets to ensure the best connectivity and optimal latency.
Manage your usage with web-based monitoring, and get peace of mind with SLAs and 24/7/365 network surveillance for quick trouble resolution. A variety of port options and competitive pricing plans are available.
- Improved productivity and efficiency courtesy of always-on Internet connection.
- Dedicated, fixed, and burstable bandwidth speeds from 1.5 Mbps to 1 Gbps.
- Network interconnected to the Internet via multiple transit points for high redundancy and availability.
- Direct peering with over 90 third-party content providers and delivery networks for low latency access.
- Domain Name Service (DNS) included with the port access.
- Information travels US Signal's own protected IP backbone.
- Network is completely dual-stacked for IPv6 support.
- SLA-backed; Quality of Service (QoS) add-on, and IP port monitoring available available