IP ports can go down for any number of reasons. When they do, network issues arise and your business can suffer. To help prevent that from happening, let US Signal’s Technical Operations Center (TOC) proactively monitor your IP ports. With US Signal’s proactive SLA-backed IP Port Monitoring service, the US Signal TOC employs a proprietary surveillance system to watch over your ports 24/7/365. If a monitored port becomes unavailable for six continuous minutes, you’ll be notified, a ticket will be opened, and the troubleshooting process started.
IP Port Monitoring is available for all Dedicated Internet Access (DIA) and Multiprotocol Label Switching (MPLS) ports.
- Mitigates downtime by putting troubleshooting into action before an issue becomes a full-blown problem.
- Optimizes network availability and performance.
- Helps meet network compliance requirements.
- Lowers expenses by improving asset utilization.
- Frees internal resources from monitoring responsibilities so they can be focused on other endeavors.