Avoid CapEx and gain peace of mind with US Signal’s Managed Router. Ordered with US Signal’s Multiprotocol Label Switching (MPLS) or Dedicated Internet Access (DIA), it includes installation, configuration, and maintenance of a router at your site.
All managed router ports are monitored 24/7/365 by US Signal’s Technical Operations Center (TOC). If an outage lasts six continuous minutes, the TOC personnel will contact you within 30 minutes and immediately start troubleshooting — and that’s SLA-backed. The service also supports read-only Simple Network Management Protocol (SNMP) for network management system integration.
- Use the managed router as a gateway to the US Signal network.
- Support for multiple routing protocols to participate with your internal routing domains.
- Can be customized to fit your needs. Employs Network Address Translation (NAT), Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol (DHCP), Simple Network Management Protocol (SNMP), and First Hop Redundancy Protocol.
- Replacement of failed hardware is covered.
- Optional Cellular Failover available.