For easy, secure traffic flow and management, US Signal has just what you need: Multiprotocol Label Switching (MPLS). US Signal employs MPLS to provide you with private layer 3 access between multiple sites with no fixed or permanent virtual circuits required. Dedicated and burstable bandwidth speeds ranging from 1.5 Mbps to 1 Gbps are available.
IP packets are assigned labels to determine how they are routed through the US Signal MPLS backbone. By assigning your traffic its own logical routing context, your network efficiency and security will exceed what’s available through standard public routing. Separate virtual routing and forwarding (VRF) instances for each connected virtual private network maintains logical separation from other US Signal network customers. US Signal’s technical staff can troubleshoot and resolve backbone circuit issues without having to contact a third-party vendor for resolution.
- Network operated over an IP infrastructure comprised of SONET-protected and 10Gbps DWDM transport.
- Eases network traffic flow and management.
- Supports static routes and Border Gateway Protocol (BGP).
- Multiple access options available, including direct fiber access from US Signal.
- Three options are available for bandwidth speed connectivity: Fixed, Burstable or Bonded.
- Supports any to any and hub arrangements via a flexible network architecture.
- SLA-backed; Quality of Service (QoS) add-on and IP port monitoring available.