If you want easy traffic flow and management, US Signal has just what you need. US Signal employs Multiprotocol Label Switching (MPLS) to provide you with private layer 3 access between multiple sites; no fixed or permanent virtual circuits required. Take advantage of dedicated and burstable bandwidth speeds ranging from 1.5 Mbps to 1 Gbps.
IP packets are assigned labels to determine how they are routed through the US Signal MPLS core. By assigning your traffic its own logical routing context, your network efficiency and security will exceed what’s available through standard public routing. Traffic performance is measured by availability, latency, packet loss, and jitter. US Signal’s technical staff can troubleshoot and resolve backbone circuit issues without having to contact a third-party vendor for resolution.
- Network operated over an IP infrastructure comprised of SONET-protected and 10Gbps DWDM transport.
- Eases network traffic flow and management.
- Supports static routes and Border Gateway Protocol (BGP).
- Multiple access options available, including direct fiber access from US Signal.
- Three options are available for bandwidth speed connectivity: Fixed, Burstable or Bonded.
- Supports any to any and hub arrangements via a flexible network architecture.
- SLA-backed; Quality of Service (QoS) add-on, and IP port monitoring available.