Every byte of data traveling the US Signal network moves fast. But, with Quality of Service (QoS), your important data moves to the head of the line. Available with US Signal’s Multiprotocol Label Switching (MPLS), Virtual Ethernet Service (VES), and Dedicated Internet Access (DIA), QoS makes sure your high-priority applications receive preferential delivery service by ensuring sufficient bandwidth, controlling latency and jitter, and reducing data loss.
During peak digital rush hour, QoS divides traffic into four classes: premium, critical, business, and default. Simply mark your IP packets with the correct Differentiated Services Code Point (DSCP) field in the IP header to take advantage of prioritized traffic. US Signal’s QoS is SLA-backed.
- Provides you with complete control over your network resources so you can manage them from a business perspective instead of technical one.
- Allows you to determine network traffic priority.
- Ensures time-sensitive, mission-critical applications have the required resources while still allowing other applications to access the network.
- Reduces costs through efficient resource usage, delaying or reducing the need for upgrades.
- Improves user experience.