With US Signal’s Quality of Service enhancement, your important data gets top priority on the US Signal network. During peak digital rush hour, Quality of Service divides traffic into four classes: premium, critical, business, and default. Simply mark your IP packets with the correct Differentiated Services Code Point (DSCP) field in the IP header to take advantage of prioritized traffic when layer 3 network services are delivered. Mark them with Class of Service fields when layer 2 network services are delivered.
Quality of Service not only ensures your most important applications have sufficient bandwidth; it also controls latency and jitter, and reduces data loss. Quality of Service is available with US Signal’s Multiprotocol Label Switching (MPLS), Virtual Ethernet Service (VES), and Dedicated Internet Access (DIA).
US Signal’s Quality of Service is SLA-backed.
- Provides you with complete control over your network resources so you can manage them from a business perspective instead of technical one.
- Allows you to determine network traffic priority.
- Ensures time-sensitive, mission-critical applications have the required resources while still allowing other applications to access the network.
- Reduces costs through efficient resource usage, delaying or reducing the need for upgrades.
- Improves user experience.