Managed cloud services from US Signal offer complete or partial management of your cloud platform, including migration, optimization and maintenance. Our resource pools ensure your company's cloud environment operates securely and efficiently, minimizing the responsibilities of your internal information technology (IT) staff. We build our resource pools on infrastructure that complies with Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA) and payment card industry (PCI) regulations, including secure firewalls that restrict access to data.
Resource pools from US Signal are among the industry's most flexible cloud resources. Choose the storage, memory and computing resources that best suit your needs. You'll benefit from these solutions without an upfront infrastructure investment or ongoing management requirements, paying only for what you'll use. Our VMware®-certified professionals can work with you to help identify your system requirements and establish best practices to maximize your operation.
Multi-Tenant Cloud Platforms From US Signal
Our resource pools are customer-managed data centers that allow you to create and manage virtual machines within our multi-tenant cloud infrastructure. These machines reside on solid-state disks or high-performance storage arrays with a service level objective of fewer than 8 milliseconds of latency. Our cloud director management portal lets you control your servers from any location with internet connectivity.
Several primary features of our managed cloud hosting services include:
- Choosing from flexible or dedicated resource pools to meet your cloud computing needs.
- Connecting to workloads through our multi-protocol label switching (MPLS), virtual Ethernet service (VES) or virtual private network (VPN) tunnel.
- Managing your workloads securely from a publicly accessible cloud director portal.
- Maintaining security and management in your cloud environment with policy-based controls.
- Configuring virtual machine reservations, shares and limits.