Put the resources your users need at their fingertips — anywhere they are, anytime they need them. No infrastructure investment; only a predictable fee per seat.
Remote workforce? Online learners? Other types of users that can’t be onsite? Using a Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) model, Virtual Desktop Services enables you to securely and cost-effectively deliver custom desktop environments to them on whatever endpoint they’re using.
Provision, deploy, manage, and optimize the resources your users need. Control every aspect of the entire cloud desktop deployment life cycle from a single pane of glass.
You determine what apps to make available, whether it’s Office 365 or just about any SaaS- or browser-based app. You set the policies for user access. You add and delete users as needed.
US Signal powers all backend services. Automation helps ensure consistency and always up-to-date software. Security and availability are further reinforced courtesy of US Signal’s reliable HIPAA- and PCI-compliant multi-tenant cloud, SSAE-18 audited data centers, privately owned network, and 24/7 technical support.
Easy to Scale
Automatically scale cloud resources to meet current or planned demand, and to recapture overprovisioned resources.
Facilitates management of all stack layers from a single pane of glass. Use that visibility to further optimize and ensure consistency across users and locations.
Reduces time to provision, scale, consolidate, suspend, power down, monitor and maintain workspaces with simple SaaS UI and open API interfaces.
- Uses a SaaS model so there’s no infrastructure investment/CapEx, just a predictable monthly fee
- Frees up your IT resources because US Signal handles all backend services and management
- Accelerates application provisioning by rapidly creating workspaces for users, syncing with real-time data
- Eliminates manual configuration of individual workspaces, reducing operational costs
- Uses open REST API and a simplified SaaS user interface to speed up time to provision, scale, consolidate, suspend, and power down virtual desktops
- Unifies application management and runtime sessions that cover user identity, server authentication, data files, databases, storage, profiles and user configurations according to policy
- Simplifies and enables scheduling of software updates, data orchestration and resource allocation
- Dynamically manages capacity planning of virtual desktops through intelligent resource scaling and load balancing of workspace resources
- Provides for managing your entire technology stack across users, infrastructure, applications, and devices
Get Started Now
Learn how US Signal can help your organization do more with IT.