Put the resources your users need at their fingertips — anywhere they are, anytime they need them. No infrastructure investment; only a predictable fee per seat.
Remote workforce? Online learners? Other types of users that can’t be onsite? Using a Platform-as-a-Service (PaaS) model, Virtual Workspace enables you to securely and cost-effectively deliver custom desktop environments to your users on whatever endpoint they’re using.
Provision, deploy, manage, and optimize the resources your users need. Control every aspect of the entire cloud desktop deployment life cycle from a single pane of glass in the SaaS-based Virtual Workspace management portal.
You determine what apps to make available, whether it’s Microsoft 365 or just about any SaaS- or browser-based app. You set the policies for user access. You add and delete users as needed.
US Signal powers all backend services, including managed backup, remote monitoring and management, managed firewall and anti-virus.
Automation helps ensure consistency and always up-to-date software. Security and availability are further reinforced courtesy of US Signal’s reliable multi-tenant cloud, SSAE-18 audited data centers, privately owned network, and 24/7 technical support.
Automatically scale cloud resources to meet current or planned demand, and to recapture overprovisioned resources.
Facilitates management of all stack layers from a single pane of glass so you can ensure consistency across users and locations.
Reduces time to provision, scale, consolidate, suspend, power down, monitor and maintain workspaces with simple PaaS UI.
- Uses a PaaS model so there’s no infrastructure investment/CapEx, just a predictable per seat monthly fee
- Accelerates application provisioning by rapidly creating workspaces for users, syncing with real-time data
- Simplifies and enables scheduling of software updates, data orchestration and resource allocation
- Eliminates manual configuration of individual workspaces, reducing operational costs
- Frees up your IT resources to focus on your business and its users because US Signal handles all backend services and management
- Unifies app management and runtime sessions covering user identity, server authentication, storage, databases, profiles and user configurations according to policy
- Features SaaS-based Virtual Workspace management portal that makes it easy to deploy, manage, and optimize virtual workspaces from a centralized location and to manage the entire technology stack across users, infrastructure, applications and devices
Get Your Demo Now
Request a demo and learn how US Signal can help your organization.