IT security is the focus of regulatory oversight across a variety of industries. Meeting the often-changing, difficult-to-interpret compliance requirements is never easy or inexpensive. To complicate matters, regulators are asking for greater transparency and more detailed documentation, stepping up enforcement of the rules and requirements, and raising penalties for noncompliance. While US Signal can’t eliminate compliance requirements for you, it can help ease the burden.
US Signal maintains a well-governed, high-quality IT infrastructure that meets the demands of a wide range of governing agencies. By ensuring it provides the necessary security controls and documented processes, US Signal can help customers meet many of their own compliance requirements by leveraging its audited and compliant infrastructure.
Here are just a few of the ways US Signal can help you meet many of your compliance requirements:
- Independently audited to meet:
- SSAE 18, SOC1, Type 2
- SOC2, Type1
- Signed Business Associate Agreement (BAA) available.
- Audit documentation and other assistance available.
- On-staff compliance officer.
- Executive security team.
- Full Governance, Risk, and Compliance (GRC) program.
- Risk-based BC/DR plan.
- Incident Response Plan with table top tests performed annually.
- Employee IT security training program.
- Vendor due diligence program.