Detroit Metro, Michigan Data Center & Colocation
Conveniently located near the Detroit Metro Airport and major transportation routes, the Detroit Metro Data Center is purpose-built for secure, reliable colocation and cloud services.
It offers over 25,000 square feet of space for cages, cabinets or racks, and is directly connected to US Signal’s robust, secure network for greater network security and connection options.
Designed to Tier 3 standards, the Detroit Metro Data Center features best-of-breed equipment, leading edge technologies, and industry best practices for security and data center operations.
All critical facility components are redundant, and efficient cooling solutions keep temperature and humidity levels consistent. Tested storm and emergency preparedness plans and multi-faced recovery plans are in place to help minimize service disruptions and ensure continued operation.
Like all US Signal colocation facilities, the Detroit Metro Data Center data center undergoes regular audits for compliance with HIPAA/HITECH, PCI DSS, and SSAE 18 SOC 1, TYPE 2 and SOC 2, Type 1. It’s also certified under the EU-US Privacy Shield Framework and Swiss-US Privacy Shield Framework.
See our Cabinet Specials
Only for our new Detroit Metro data center.
- 25,000 SF of space scalable to 100,000 SF
- Purpose built to Tier 3 standards
- Hardened low profile concrete building
- Diverse fiber feed interconnecting thousands of route miles of US Signal- owned fiber for resilient, redundant regional, state, and national connectivity
- Availability onsite for US Signal’s full cloud services product offerings
- Onsite and remote operation center management & control facility
- Easy access to major thoroughfares (airport, highway systems, etc)
- Well-planned location away from areas prone to natural disasters
- Segmented layout with biometric access security
- Property parameter access control features with vehicle forced intrusion prevention (security fencing)
- Digital video surveillance monitored live in US Signal TOC, recordings kept for at least 90 days
- Full back-up power systems for each feed to include onsite diesel power generation and AC UPS
- 2+2 megawatt substation feeds per data center module
- Feeds will have north and south entrances to the building; feeds engineered to 40% capacity so either north or south feed can fully absorb the other
- N+X cooling system design utilizing the latest efficiencies of free cooling technology
- Fire Suppression
- Raised data center floor
- Ecaro-25 fire suppression