Grand Rapids South, Michigan Data Center & Colocation
Conveniently located next to US-131, the Grand Rapids South, Michigan data center offers reliability and cost savings. Half cabinets, full cabinets and private cages are available. The facility can also house your DR site and help ensure your critical IT assets are always up and accessible.
Designed for reliability and cost savings, it features best-of-breed equipment and technologies. All critical facility components are redundant, and efficient cooling solutions keep temperature and humidity levels consistent. The data center is also directly connected to US Signal’s robust, secure network, providing you with greater network security and connection options.
Tested storm and emergency preparedness plans and multi-faced recovery plans are in place to help minimize service disruptions and ensure continued operation. Like all US Signal colocation facilities, the Grand Rapids South data center is audited for compliance with HIPAA/HITECH, PCI DSS, and SSAE 18 SOC 1, TYPE 2 and SOC 2, Type 1. It’s also certified under the EU-US Privacy Shield Framework and Swiss-US Privacy Shield Framework.
Ready for a tour?
See where your data is stored.
- (2) - 800a 480V 3 phase
- (2) 500kW diesel generators with 24 run time at full load
- 675kVa UPS with battery backup
- DC power with battery backup available
- Power capacity and power quality monitored by US Signal TOC
- 240 tons of cooling, via Liebert DX and DS units
- Cold aisle containment throughout the space
- Temperature and humidity monitored by US Signal TOC
- Fire Suppression
- FM200 and Ecaro 25 dry fire suppression throughout building
- Photoelectric fire sensors throughout the space
- RFID access readers on all doors
- Digital video surveillance monitored live in US Signal TOC, recordings kept for at least 90 days
- Steel mesh in all walls for added security