Indianapolis, Indiana Data Center & Colocation
Located in the heart of Indianapolis, Indiana with easy access to major transportation routes, the Indianapolis Data Center is one of US Signal’s two Indiana data centers.
SSAE 18-audited, HIPAA-compliant, and PCI-certified, it can be used for reliable colocation, enterprise-grade cloud services, a secondary disaster recovery site, or as a component of your hybrid IT strategy.
Half cabinets, full cabinets and private cages are available to meet your Indiana colocation needs. In addition, the Indianapolis Data Center offers reliable, secure public and private cloud services, managed services, and more to support digital transformation initiatives, edge computing and more.
The Indianapolis Data Center is backed by an SLA for 99.995% uptime. All critical facility components are redundant, and efficient cooling solutions keep temperature and humidity levels consistent. The Indianapolis Data Center is also directly connected to US Signal’s robust, secure network, providing you with greater network security and connection options.
Leverage the Cloud Pod
Take advantage of the Indianapolis data center’s VMWare-based cloud pod to run your workloads in the cloud and enjoy high availability, low latency and high-level security. Leverage private Layer 2 connections to US Signal Cloud resources — including US Signal’s HIPAA- and PCI DSS-compliant -hosted private cloud and public cloud resource pools.
You can also use US Signal’s Virtual Cloud Connect to establish layer 3 connectivity to directly connect to hyperscale providers, such as AWS, Google, and Azure. Plus, Indianapolis’s cloud pod can help you optimize resource utilization (active/active deployment), get support for roaming and home desktops, and access extensive geo-diverse data protection solutions.
Protect Your IT Assets for $100*
For a limited time, you can get a secure cabinet at US Signal’s Indianapolis data center — for only $100*.
Purchase power, and get a cabinet for $100 a month with free access up to 1 Gbps total*.
Fill out the form to get started.
- 400a 480V 3 phase
- 350kW diesel generator with 24 hour run time at full load
- 250kVa UPS with battery backup
- DC power w/battery backup available
- Power capacity and power quality monitored by US Signal Technical Operations Center
- 85 tons of cooling via Liebert units; total capacity to install 250 tons of cooling
- Temperature and humidity monitored by US Signal Technical Operations Center
- Ecaro 25 dry fire suppression
- Photoelectric fire sensors
- Direct connection to the US Signal 14,000 mile fiber backbone
- Multiple diverse pathways from several access provider central offices to the data center
- Redundant routers and switches with redundant up links
- Redundant backbone cabling and pathways
- Direct, dedicated network connections to major cloud providers without peering directly or collocating networking equipment in a provider-supported data center.
- Virtual Cloud Connect to establish Layer 3 connectivity to hyperscale providers, including AWS, Azure, and Google
- Cloud-to-Data Center (CDC) connection for dedicated Layer 2 access between collocated IT assets and US Signal public cloud resources when housed in the same US Signal data center
- Replication and backup data paths available via Layer 3 connectivity on the US Signal owned and operated backbone enabling data transfer of 5-10 ms
- Digital video surveillance monitored live in US Signal Technical Operations Center; recordings kept for at least 90 days
- Managed security services available including web application security, vulnerability management, and remote patch management services
- Updating to RFID access readers on all doors
- Outside 100-year flood plain and more than 300 feet from 50-year flood plain
- Close to airport, major highway traffic arteries, main rail lines, and navigable waterways
- Meets TIA-942 fire resistance requirements for exterior bearing and non-bearing walls and interior bearing walls, structural fame, interior computer room partition walls, and shaft enclosures
- Windowless structure with doors meeting minimum fire rating code requirements
Take a Look Inside
See where your data is stored.Download Floorplan
Compliance is Standard
Like all US Signal colocation facilities, the Indianapolis data center undergoes regular audits for compliance with:
- SSAE 18, SOC 1, Type 2
- SOC 2, Type 1
- FBI CJIS
- GDPR Privacy Shield
- International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR)
To learn more about compliance — including how to identify and work with PCI- and/or HIPAA-compliant cloud services providers, download Partnering for Compliance in the Cloud. Or, contact us to find out how US Signal’s well-governed, high-quality IT infrastructure can help your company meet many of its compliance requirements.