Indianapolis, Indiana Data Center & Colocation
Located in the heart of Indianapolis, Indiana, the Indianapolis data center offers half cabinets, full cabinets and private cages to meet your colocation needs. The facility can also house your DR site and help ensure your critical IT assets are always up and accessible.
Designed for reliability and cost savings, it features best-of-breed equipment and technologies. All critical facility components are redundant, and efficient cooling solutions keep temperature and humidity levels consistent. The data center is also directly connected to US Signal’s robust, secure network, providing you with greater network security and connection options.
Tested storm and emergency preparedness plans and multi-faced recovery plans are in place to help minimize service disruptions and ensure continued operation. Like all US Signal colocation facilities, the Indianapolis data center is audited for compliance with HIPAA/HITECH, PCI DSS, and SSAE 18 SOC 1, TYPE 2 and SOC 2, Type 1. It’s also certified under the EU-US Privacy Shield Framework and Swiss-US Privacy Shield Framework.
Want to see it in person?
Schedule a data center tour.
- 400a 480V 3 phase
- 350kW diesel generator with 24 hour run time at full load
- 250kVa UPS with battery backup
- DC power w/battery backup available
- Power capacity and power quality monitored by US Signal TOC
- 85 tons of cooling via Liebert units
- Total capacity to install 250 tons of cooling
- Temperature and humidity monitored by US Signal TOC
- Fire Suppression
- Ecaro 25 dry fire suppression throughout the space
- Photoelectric fire sensors throughout the space
- RFID access readers on all doors
- Digital video surveillance monitored live in US Signal TOC, recordings kept for at least 90 days