The 19,017-square foot Indianapolis North Data Center in Indianapolis is one of our two SSAE 18-audited, HIPAA-compliant, PCI-certified data centers in Indiana. It’s conveniently located near I-456 at Georgetown and 62nd St., other major transportation routes, and just 10 miles from the heart of downtown Indianapolis.
With an SLA for 99.995% uptime, US Signal helps ensure your critical IT assets are always up and accessible — whether you use this Indianapolis data center for enterprise-grade cloud services, reliable, scalable colocation, a secondary disaster recovery site, or as a component of your hybrid IT strategy.
Indianapolis IT Solutions
In addition to half cabinets, full cabinets, and private cages, our Indianapolis North Data Center offers multi-tenant cloud and hosted private cloud services, data protection services, and managed services. Also included are 24/7 staffing and security, power and cooling, connectivity choices, and more to meet your colocation and cloud needs. Learn more about our services for the Indianapolis area and partner with us today.
- (2) A&B 2mg generators - 48 hour run time
- A&B 1400kw UPS
- Power capacity and power quality monitored by US Signal TOC
- Two 2-Megawatt Cummins diesel generators
- Ecaro 25 plus dry fire suppression throughout the building
- 24-inch raised floor
- Photoelectric sensors for environmental monitoring
- Overhead mechanical hot air returns
- Temperature and humidity monitored by US Signal TOC
- Hot Aisle, Cold Aisle Design
- Dust Control System
- Humidity-Controlled Environment
- 24x7 Active Monitoring
- N+X HVAC
- Onsite management center – staffed 24x7
- Three Point Authentication for Access
- Digital Video Surveillance
- Secured Yard (lit 24x7x365)
- Prefabricated concrete building
- Biometric access control with iris scanners on all doors
- Anti-Static Entry
- No Glass or Windows attached to facility
- Onsite Temperature Controlled Storage
- Divers fiber entrance
- Available secure loading dock and overhead door access
Leverage the Cloud Pod
Take advantage of the Indianapolis North data center’s VMWare-based cloud pod to run your workloads in the cloud and enjoy high availability, low latency and high-level security. Leverage private Layer 2 connections to US Signal Cloud resources — including US Signal’s HIPAA- and PCI DSS-compliant -hosted private cloud and public cloud resource pools.
You can also use US Signal’s Virtual Cloud Connect to establish layer 3 connectivity to directly connect to hyperscale providers, such as AWS, Google, and Azure. Plus, Indianapolis North's cloud pod can help you optimize resource utilization (active/active deployment), get support for roaming and home desktops, and access extensive geo-diverse data protection solutions.
Network and Connectivity
- Direct connection to the US Signal 9,500 mile fiber backbone
- Multiple diverse pathways from several access provider central offices to the data center
- Redundant routers and switches with redundant up links
- Redundant backbone cabling and pathways
- Direct, dedicated network connections to major cloud providers without peering directly or collocating networking equipment in a provider-supported data center.
- Virtual Cloud Connect to establish layer 3 connectivity to hyperscale providers, including AWS, Azure, and Google.
- Cloud-to-Data Center (CDC) connection for dedicated Layer 2 access between collocated IT assets and US Signal public cloud resources when housed in the same US Signal data center.
- Replication and backup data paths available via layer 3 connectivity on the US Signal owned and operated backbone enabling data transfer of 5-10 ms.
Compliance is Standard
Like all US Signal colocation facilities, the Indianapolis North data center undergoes regular audits for compliance with:
- SSAE 18, SOC 1, Type 2
- SOC 2, Type 1
- FBI CJIS
- GDPR Privacy Shield
- International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR)
To learn more about compliance — including how to identify and work with PCI- and/or HIPAA-compliant cloud services providers, download Partnering for Compliance in the Cloud. Or, contact us to find out how US Signal’s well-governed, high-quality IT infrastructure can help your company meet many of its compliance requirements.