Madison, Wisconsin Data Center & Colocation
Located in the heart of downtown, US Signal's Madison, Wisconsin data center offers safe and reliable space to meet your colocation needs. Half cabinets, full cabinets and private cages are available. The facility can also house your DR site and help ensure your critical IT assets are always up and accessible.
Designed for reliability and cost savings, it features best-of-breed equipment and technologies. All critical facility components are redundant, and efficient cooling solutions keep temperature and humidity levels consistent. The data center is also directly connected to US Signal’s robust, secure network, providing you with greater network security and connection options.
Tested storm and emergency preparedness plans and multi-faced recovery plans are in place to help minimize service disruptions and ensure continued operation. Like all US Signal colocation facilities, the Madison data center is audited for compliance with HIPAA/HITECH, PCI DSS, and SSAE 18 SOC 1, TYPE 2 and SOC 2, Type 1. It’s also certified under the EU-US Privacy Shield Framework and Swiss-US Privacy Shield Framework.
Image from Fiore Companies
Ready for a tour?
See where your data is stored.
- 400a 480V 3 phase
- 230kW natural gas generator
- 250kVa UPS w/battery backup
- DC power w/battery backup available
- Power capacity and power quality monitored by US Signal TOC
- 60 tons of cooling via Liebert Glycool & APC Uniflair units
- Temperature and humidity monitored by US Signal TOC
- Fire Suppression
- FM 200 dry fire suppression throughout the space
- Photoelectric fire sensors throughout the space
- RFID access readers on all doors
- Digital video surveillance monitored live in US Signal TOC, recordings kept for at least 90 days