Madison, Wisconsin Data Center & Colocation
Located in the heart of downtown, US Signal's Madison, Wisconsin data center offers safe and reliable space to meet your colocation needs. Half cabinets, full cabinets and private cages are available. The facility can also house your DR site and help ensure your critical IT assets are always up and accessible.
Designed for reliability and cost savings, it features best-of-breed equipment and technologies. All critical facility components are redundant, and efficient cooling solutions keep temperature and humidity levels consistent. The data center is also directly connected to US Signal’s robust, secure network, providing you with greater network security and connection options. Tested storm and emergency preparedness plans and multi-faced recovery plans are in place to help minimize service disruptions and ensure continued operation.
Your Hybrid IT Enabler
Take advantage of the Madison’s VMWare-based cloud pod to run your workloads in the cloud and enjoy high availability, low latency and high-level security. Leverage private Layer 2 connections to US Signal Cloud resources — including US Signal’s HIPAA- and PCI DSS-compliant -hosted private cloud and public cloud resource pools.
There's Always Another Way
You can also use US Signal’s Virtual Cloud Connect to establish layer 3 connectivity between your private data center or a US Signal cloud service to cloud providers such as AWS, Azure, and Google. You don’t have to peer directly or collocate your networking equipment in a provider-supported data center.
Ready for a Tour?
- 400a 480V 3 phase
- 230kW natural gas generator
- 250kVa UPS w/battery backup
- DC power w/battery backup available
- Power capacity and power quality monitored by US Signal TOC
- 60 tons of cooling via Liebert Glycool & APC Uniflair units
- Temperature and humidity monitored by US Signal TOC
- FM 200 dry fire suppression throughout the space
- Photoelectric fire sensors throughout the space
- RFID access readers on all doors
- Digital video surveillance monitored live in US Signal TOC, recordings kept for at least 90 days
Compliance is Standard
Like all US Signal colocation facilities, the Grand Rapids Easts Center data center undergoes regular audits for compliance with:
- SSAE 18, SOC 1, Type 2
- SOC 2, Type 1
- FBI CJIS
- GDPR Privacy Shield
- International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR)
To learn more about compliance — including how to identify and work with PCI- and/or HIPAA-compliant cloud services providers, download Partnering for Compliance in the Cloud. Or, contact us to find out how US Signal’s well-governed, high-quality IT infrastructure can help your company meet many of its compliance requirements.