Use US Signal's agent-based backup solution to ensure your data is when you need it, wherever you are.
With Backup-as-a-Service (BaaS), US Signal's agent-based data backup solution, you can back up your data from any physical or virtual infrastructure or Windows workstation to the US Signal Cloud. Then, easily access it anytime and restore it to anywhere using the Internet and outgoing TCP ports.
Individual servers are protected by installing a backup agent inside any supported operating system. Or install an agent on any server with network visibility to your hypervisor to provide backup and recovery for VMware vSphere or Microsoft Hyper-V.
All traffic from the client machine to US Signal Cloud storage is transmitted over SSL encryption. Choose fully managed Backup-as-a-Service or a manage-it-yourself data backup option.
Choose between fully managed or manage-it-yourself backup.
Reduces capital expenses by letting US Signal manage time-consuming tasks.
Create your own key to enable AES-256 key encryption for end-to-end encryption from the source and destination storage environment.
- Agent-based backup with a hosted management portal and offsite storage
- Reduce capital expenses by offering backup "as a service"
- Full image-level, individual file/folder, and application specific restorations
- Deep agent compatibility across operating systems, applications, and virtualization platforms
- Built-in data compression to reduce the amount of data transmitted over the network
- Optional customer supplied key AES-256 encryption for backup dataset encryption at rest
- Ability to throttle bandwidth and CPU on a per machine basis to ensure continued performance objectives
- Backup jobs and retention scheduled from the web management portal
- Designed to HIPAA and PCI standards
Get Started Now
Learn how US Signal can help your organization do more with IT.