Boost the security of your data and applications with leading-edge security to fit your budget and needs.
The threat landscape is rapidly growing, and security risks are constantly changing. Social media, ransomware, and hackers are exacerbating the situation. US Signal’s always-up-to-date, cloud-based security services take on the challenges.
Powered by the inherent security of US Signal’s wholly owned network and its PCI- and HIPAA-compliant infrastructure, US Signal’s managed security services minimize threats, risks, and potential damage — all while meeting the unique demands of your business. Two security options are available. Each includes managed firewall and, 24/7 monitoring, and is backed by an industry-leading availability performance metric of 99.995%.
Secure and Compliant
Meet compliance requirements and boost security with industry-leading technologies.
Intrusion Detection and Prevention
Detect cyber threats and protect your private network from hackers and internal risks.
Web and Application Protection
Depend on US Signal experts to manage and protect your website and applications from denial of service threats.
Website and Application Security
Protect against DNS-based volumetric and multi-vector DDoS attacks for on-premise, colocated, and cloud-hosted environments.Learn More
Cloud-Based Advanced Security
Protect against malicious traffic, malware and unwanted content with a multi-faceted, cloud-based security solution.
- Continuous, automatic anti-malware security updates keep rules up to date with the most robust security protocols.
- Seamlessly integrate with US Signal network, cloud, and data protection services.
- Save bandwidth and increase performance when the solution works as a proxy caching server.
- Prevent the download of known malware via unencrypted email or the Internet.
- Increase security by using the service as a web proxy to filter unwanted content from the Internet, enable strict rules-based access control, integrate with Active Directory, empower intrusion detection and prevention and much more.
DownloadsCBAS Data Sheet
Get Started Now
Learn how US Signal can help your organization do more with IT.