Oak Brook, Illinois Data Center & Colocation
With convenient access to I-88 and I-294, the Oak Brook, Illinois data center stands only 20 miles west of Chicago. Half cabinets, full cabinets and private cages are available. The facility can also house your DR site and help ensure your critical IT assets are always up and accessible.
Designed for reliability and cost savings, it features best-of-breed equipment and technologies. All critical facility components are redundant, and efficient cooling solutions keep temperature and humidity levels consistent. The data center is also directly connected to US Signal’s robust, secure network, providing you with greater network security and connection options.
Tested storm and emergency preparedness plans and multi-faced recovery plans are in place to help minimize service disruptions and ensure continued operation. Like all US Signal colocation facilities, the Oak Brook data center is audited for compliance with HIPAA/HITECH, PCI DSS, and SSAE 18 SOC 1, TYPE 2 and SOC 2, Type 1. It’s also certified under the EU-US Privacy Shield Framework and Swiss-US Privacy Shield Framework.
Want to see it in person?
Schedule a data center tour.
- 800a 480V 3 phase
- 450kW diesel generator with 24 hour run time at full load
- 500kVa UPS capacity with battery backup
- DC power w/battery backup available
- Power capacity and power quality monitored by US Signal TOC
- 92 tons of cooling via Liebert and Carrier DX units
- Total capacity to install 300 tons of cooling
- Temperature and humidity monitored by US Signal TOC
- Fire Suppression
- FM 200 dry fire suppression and Ecaro 25 Plus throughout the space
- Photoelectric fire sensors throughout the space
- RFID access readers on all doors
- Steel mesh in all walls for added security
- Digital video surveillance monitored live in US Signal TOC, recordings kept for at least 90 days