Reduce the expenses of maintaining IT infrastructure onsite with scalable, secure colocation services.
Keep your IT assets protected and connected in colocation facilities that offer the space, power, cooling, scalability, and physical security you need. Geographically diverse and strategically located throughout the Midwest, US Signal’s data centers provide reliable, secure, and scalable colocation space to meet your requirements.
Collocate your IT assets, set up a secondary disaster recovery site, or put the pieces in place for a hybrid IT strategy. All US Signal colocation facilities feature best-of-breed equipment and technologies, high-level security, and direct connection to US Signal’s secure, robust fiber network.
Leverage direct connection to US Signal's robust network for greater security and connectivity options.
Secure and Compliant
Feel confident knowing your assets are housed in SSAE 18-audited, HIPAA-compliant, PCI-certified facilities.
Experience the power and protection of US Signal's wholly owned, robust network.
- Redundant fiber connections
- Facilities are protected through badge, video, and/or biometric access to ensure your data and hardware are protected
- Infrastructure is protected by multiple power feeds and a minimum of 24 hours of generator power
- US Signal will take care of the maintenance of the environmentals including UPS systems, cooling, and heating
Cabinets and Cages
There’s no need to build your own data center or expand what you already have. US Signal’s data centers can cost-effectively house your IT infrastructure with options designed to easily scale to the cloud as your needs change. There are no connectivity, space, or technology constraints.
Store your data in half cabinets, full cabinets, or custom-sized private cages. Every facility is directly connected to US Signal’s robust, secure network, providing you with greater network security and connection options.
Eliminate capital expenses associated with setting up a remote disaster recovery site by using a secure, reliable US Signal colocation facility instead. Create a hot, warm or cold DR site or use two sites in an active-active configuration.
- Flexible contracts and flexible sizing of private cages.
- Variety of power options.
- Efficient cooling solutions to ensure consistent temperature and humidity levels.
- Redundant critical components to help ensure 100% uptime.
- Multiple physical and operational security features and protocols.
- All facilities audited for compliance with HIPAA/HITECH, PCI DSS, SOC 1, TYPE 2, and SOC2, Type1.
- Managed IT services and professional services available.
Cloud-to-Data Center Connection
For fast, secure, dedicated access between your IT assets and US Signal public cloud resources, go with a Cloud-to-Data Center (CDC) connection. CDC connections are available to customers with collocated IT assets housed in the same US Signal data center as their US Signal public cloud service.
The service employs a redundant topology that allows links that are physically connected to two different edge switches to appear as a single connection to your equipment. Your gear can be a switch, server, or any other networking device that accepts 2 x 1Gbps or 2 x 10Gbps optical connections. The CDC connection provides optic and switch redundancy while stretching your Layer 2 network from your collocated gear and virtualized resources with US Signal.
- Eliminates Spanning Tree Protocol (STP) blocked ports
- Provides a loop-free topology
- Provides fast convergence if either the link or a device fails
- Provides link-level resiliency
- Helps ensure high availability
- Allows a single device to use a port channel across two upstream devices
- Uses all available uplink bandwidth
Virtual Cloud Connect
Connecting to the cloud — any cloud — has never been easier. US Signal’s Virtual Cloud Connect provides you with dedicated, direct network access to major cloud providers. No direct peering or collocating your networking equipment in a provider-supported data center is required.Learn More