There’s no need to build your own data center or expand what you already have. US Signal’s data centers can cost effectively house your IT infrastructure with options designed to easily scale to the cloud as your needs change. There are no connectivity, space or technology constraints.
Every facility is directly connected to US Signal’s robust, secure network, providing you with greater network security and connection options. Check out our Data Center Locations for more details. Some facilities also include US Signal’s Cloud Kiosk, a secure, low-cost means for migrating your data over a dedicated 1 Gb link into the cloud.
Choose from the following options:
- Half Cabinets. Start small with the flexibility to scale up as needed. US Signal offers partitioned half cabinets (20U) that accommodate standard 19” rackmount equipment and feature front and rear perforated doors to support high air flow applications. Combination locks are on both doors. Switched PDU is included, and a variety of power options are available.
- Full Cabinets. US Signal’s full cabinet option offers security, flexibility, and convenience. The dedicated, partitioned cabinets provide 48U of space and are configured with hot and cold aisles for server cooling efficiency. Other features include choice of power configuration, combination locks on the front and rear perforated doors, A+B power feed options, and switched PDU.
- Private Cages. For ultimate flexibility and scalability, US Signal private colocation cages can be sized and configured to meet your business’ specific needs. Features include secured entry with lock and key and hot/cold aisle design. Standard cage installation includes construction of the exterior cage, customer ladder racking, and power trays to support your circuit requests.
- Flexible contracts.
- Variety of power options.
- Efficient cooling solutions to ensure consistent temperature and humidity levels.
- Redundant critical components redundant to help ensure 100% uptime.
- Multiple physical and operational security features and protocols.
- All facilities audited for compliance with HIPAA/HITECH, PCI DSS, and SOC 1, TYPE 2.
- Managed IT services and professional services available.