With Disaster-Recovery-as-a-Service (DRaaS), your primary production environment will be continuously replicated to a US Signal cloud environment or between two US Signal virtual data centers. When needed, a fully replicated instance of your environment can be deployed with just the click of a button.
The fully managed service includes a tested, validated, and continually updated (monthly) playbook and two free coordinated recovery tests per year. If and when disaster strikes, you’ll know how your DR system works — and that it works. Recovery reports are also available to satisfy compliance requirements for DR testing.
- Fully managed data protection with near continuous block-level replication providing proven RPOs of seconds and RTOs of minutes
- Reverse replication to source site during failover for data synchronization
- Recovery of individual applications or entire data centers with the click of a button
- Granular point-in-time recovery with write-order fidelity across all protected virtual machines in a single virtual protection group (VPG)
- Consistent protection across your company with the ability to support multiple sites
- Reduces application performance impact to zero by eliminating snapshots
- Built-in data compression to reduce bandwidth requirements for initial data sync and ongoing replication
- Automated failover testing without affecting the production environment
- Built to HIPAA and PCI standards