With Disaster-Recovery-as-a-Service (DRaaS), your primary production environment will be continuously replicated to a US Signal cloud environment or between two US Signal virtual data centers. When needed, a fully replicated instance of your environment can be deployed with just the click of a button.
US Signal’s fully managed DRaaS solution is available in two service tiers — premium and standard — so customers can choose the level that’s most appropriate for their specific applications, business requirements and budget.
- The premium tier is designed to meet the tighter recovery requirements of mission-critical workloads. It includes priority event restoration over standard workloads; service level-defined storage performance; guaranteed compute, memory and storage resources; and a service level agreement for recovery time objective (RTO).
- The standard tier provides comparable data protection but accommodates less critical workloads. Restoration takes place after mission-critical workloads have been restored. Storage performance, resource capacity, and RTO are delivered “best effort,” which means there are no associated service level objectives.
Both service tiers include a tested, validated, and continually updated (monthly) playbook and two free coordinated recovery tests per year.
- Fully managed data protection with near continuous block-level replication providing proven RPOs of seconds and RTOs of minutes
- Two service tiers to meet the varying business requirements and budget parameters of mission-critical and less essential applications
- Reverse replication to source site during failover for data synchronization
- Recovery of individual applications or entire data centers with the click of a button
- Granular point-in-time recovery with write-order fidelity across all protected virtual machines in a single virtual protection group (VPG)
- Consistent protection across your company with the ability to support multiple sites
- Reduces application performance impact to zero by eliminating snapshots
- Built-in data compression to reduce bandwidth requirements for initial data sync and ongoing replication
- Automated failover testing without affecting the production environment
- Built to HIPAA and PCI standards