With distributed denial of service (DDoS) attacks becoming more frequent and increasingly sophisticated, protecting against them may seem like a never-ending battle. US Signal’s DDoS Protection bolsters your defenses, protecting against DNS-based volumetric and multi-vector attacks. Scalable, cloud-based and provided as a managed service, DDoS Protection is available for websites and applications hosted on on-premise, colocated, and cloud-hosted servers. You get unmetered DDoS attack mitigation backed by a 100% uptime SLA. The solution also includes advanced analytics reporting on data utilization and more.
- Multi-layer DDoS mitigation with volumetric DDoS attack protection through Cloudflare® DNS and CDN
- A preconfigured firewall that leverages an IP reputation database based on traffic information from over ten million websites, filters known malicious traffic sources, and is updated continuously
- A web application firewall (WAF) provides advanced filtering protection for websites and applications
- Simplified SSL management
- Advanced analytics reporting
Includes everything in the Standard tier with the addition of:
- Rate limiting protection for APIs, brute force website logins, and refreshes
- Non-web-based TCP proxy for additional protection for applications
- Customization including custom web application firewall rule sets, advanced cache configurations, custom website error pages, image compression, automatic frontend code minification, script loading tools, and more depending on your business needs
- Always-on multi-vector attack protection
- Among the fastest managed DNS available
- Blocks and filters out threats before they reach origin servers and internal networks, resulting in less logs to filter through and less time analysts have to spend combing through potential threats.
- PCI DSS 3.2/HIPAA compliant and GDPR friendly
- Enterprise-level, managed protection for less than customer-managed solution
- Flat-rate pricing with unmetered DDoS mitigation
- Ongoing 24/7/365 support from the US Signal Technical Operations Center (TOC)
- Extra tools for optimizing website performance, especially mobile traffic
- Customers who host their websites and applications within the US Signal Cloud get the added benefit of multiple direct peering locations between our fiber network and the Cloudflare® network.