For deploying and scaling highly secure, customized virtual desktops, US Signal’s Hosted VDI offers the best of two enterprise-class cloud solutions.
Hosted VDI uses US Signal’s Hosted Private Cloud (HPC), a single-tenant, highly secure cloud environment, as the host for the VMware Horizon platform. Use your existing VMware Horizon license or purchase one from US Signal, and securely deliver feature-rich, customized virtual desktops and resource-intensive applications to any device, anytime.
US Signal manages the underlying infrastructure, powered by its single-tenant HPC, SSAE-18 audited data centers, and robust, privately owned fiber network. You maintain complete control over your VMware Horizon-based VDI environment.
You get the flexibility and simplicity of VMware’s Horizon and VMware virtualization technology for delivering virtualized or hosted desktops and applications through a single platform to end users. Plus, you get all the benefits of US Signal’s HPC, including dedicated resources and compliance with industry mandates such as HIPAA and PCI.
Benefit from VMware Horizon’s baked-in security, the advanced data protection inherent in US Signal’s HPC, and 24/7 technical support and monitoring.
Deliver virtual desktops to user’s devices or allow users to remotely access physical PCs, eliminating the barrier of setting up the infrastructure to host virtual desktops.
Use your existing VMware Horizon license or purchase one of three editions from US Signal for named users (NU) or concurrent connection users (CCU).
- Enables you to deliver Remote Desktop Services (RDS) hosted apps, packaged apps with VMware ThinApp®, software-as-a-service (SaaS) apps, and virtualized apps from Citrix from one digital workspace across devices, locations, media, and connections without compromising quality and user experience
- Offloads infrastructure and network management, so IT can focus on other priorities
- Offers bandwidth utilization improvements of up to 50% via Horizon 7 to support more use cases across your organization alongside feature-rich capabilities
- Drastically lowers cost by pooling required infrastructure to drive down storage costs by up to 30% with a truly stateless desktop while delivering the personalization end users expect
- Scales published applications effortlessly at the push of a button while deploying them up to 10x faster and eliminating image sprawl
Get Started Now
Learn how US Signal can help your organization do more with IT.