Avoid CapEx and gain peace of mind with US Signal’s Managed Router.
Add Managed Router when you use US Signal’s Multiprotocol Label Switching (MPLS) or Dedicated Internet Access (DIA). This add-on includes installation, configuration, and maintenance of a router at your site.
All managed router ports are monitored 24/7/365 by US Signal’s Technical Operations Center (TOC). If an outage lasts six continuous minutes, the TOC personnel will contact you within 30 minutes and immediately start troubleshooting — and that’s SLA-backed. The service also supports read-only Simple Network Management Protocol (SNMP) for network management system integration.
Save on the costs that typically come with managing your own hardware. We'll install, configure, and keep up on maintenance for you.
US Signal's Technical Support will put troubleshooting into action before an issue becomes a full-blown problem.
Support for multiple routing protocols to participate with internal routing domains.
- Employs Network Address Translation (NAT), Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol (DHCP), Simple Network Management Protocol (SNMP), and First Hop Redundancy Protocol
- Can be customized to fit your needs
- Use the managed router as a gateway to the US Signal network
- Replacement of failed hardware is covered
- Optional Cellular Failover available
ResourcesManaged Router Data Sheet
Get Started Now
Learn how US Signal can help your organization do more with IT. Call us at 866-274-4625 or fill out a form to connect with our solutions team today.