Extend protection beyond endpoints for a more comprehensive approach to threat detection and response.
Trust US Signal’s security experts to monitor, detect, and respond to security issues across your extended environment with Managed Extended Detection and Response (XDR). Leveraging a third-party software platform, the US Signal Security Operations Center (SOC) team monitors, collects and correlates data from servers, network devices, cloud services and more to identify security threats and their origination.
The SOC team also receives and responds to all security alerts, freeing up your internal resources and enabling you to take advantage of the team’s in-depth security expertise.
Automatically prioritizes network events, filtering out non-critical events to keep the focus on the important ones.
The Best of the Best
Leverages AI-based behavioral-based detection, log search, and analysis tools, along with SOC expertise.
US Signal provides all technical support; threat detection, analysis and response; and in-depth security experience.
- Extends monitoring beyond endpoints to include network and cloud sources
- Unifies data into a single security view
- Real-time continuous monitoring and collection of data
- AI behavioral-based detection
- Correlation of data across resources
- Contextualizes suspicious behavior by searching logs, browsing through firewall activity, or combining through IP addresses
- Provides fast threat detection and response
- Remediation guidance provided by US Signal SOC
- Cloud-based deployment model
- Agents and log collection
- Predictable monthly fee based on number of endpoints
ResourcesManaged XDR Data Sheet
PCI Product Matrix
Get Started Now
Learn how US Signal can help your organization do more with IT. Call us at 866-274-4625 or fill out a form to connect with our solutions team today.