If you’ve got data, you need to easily access, archive, share, and securely store it. US Signal has the storage system that can handle it all. US Signal’s fully managed File Storage offers unmetered data transfer in and out of the storage array and unparalleled security for data storage and transport.
With multiple geographically diverse storage locations, File Storage seamlessly integrates with US Signal’s private Wide Area Network (WAN) services. Connectivity is available through US Signal’s MLS VPN, VES, Dedicated Internet Access, and MPLS NNI, as well as its Colocation services, Hosted Private Cloud, and Resource Pools. The US Signal-managed backend storage arrays are configured with inherent fault tolerance.
- US Signal MPLS/VES Connectivity. Use US Signal MPLS or VES network solutions to provide private connectivity to the NAS storage targets.
- Private VPN Connectivity. Pair NAS storage with US Signal’s Direct Internet Access and Managed Security solutions to terminate private VPN tunnels to a dedicated US Signal provided firewall.
- Easily budget with unmetered bandwidth pricing that allows you to move data in or out as you need.
- Integrate File Storage into your existing environment to share data with colleagues with group-based access.
- Quickly access and share data housed in US Signal’s data centers with a 10 Gbps optical network backbone that allows for high-speed file transfers.
- Rely on 100% hardware uptime for ultimate reliability.
- Seamlessly integrate with US Signal’s private WAN services.