Easy, efficient, secure, cloud-based, off-site backup protection.
Take control of your Microsoft (Office) 365 data, and make sure it’s accessible and protected. It’s easy with US Signal’s Backup-as-a-Service (BaaS) for Microsoft 365.
Microsoft’s 99.9% uptime guarantee only applies to the availability of the Microsoft 365 infrastructure and services. It doesn’t address Exchange Online, OneDrive for Business or SharePoint Online data loss or corruption — whether it’s the result of malware or accidental deletion. But US Signal’s BaaS for Microsoft 365 covers you, and there’s no expensive equipment and backup software purchases required. Securely protect your systems and data with zero costs to start and at an affordable, predictable rate.
Protect your Microsoft 365 data from accidental or intentional deletion, cyber-threats and more.
Safeguard data with at-source, enterprise-grade AES-256 encryption and multi-factor authentication.
Recover in seconds with fast, granular backup and restores to avoid downtime and ensure business continuity.
- Enable granular data restore in seconds
- Provides point-in-time recovery of single files and entire sites
- Allows for searching for specific Microsoft 365 items and using them before recovering them
- Ensures regulatory compliance with retention policies and avoids data loss in deactivated subscriptions
- Includes advanced reporting and backup status monitoring capabilities
- Offers enhanced data privacy with multi-level backup encryption
- Convenient agent or agentless backup for Microsoft 365
- Supports multi-factor authentication (MFA)
- Offered as a service so there’s no hardware or software to buy or maintain
Free BaaS for 30 Days
For a limited time, US Signal is offering new BaaS customers the chance to setup secure backups leveraging Acronis Backup Cloud for free for 30 days.