With US Signal’s protected network, redundant firewalls that restrict data access, and infrastructure that’s both HIPAA compliant and PCI DSS certified, its Resource Pools comprise one of the most secure public cloud services available. They're also among the most flexible.
Select the memory, storage, and compute resources that best meet your requirements. Then, dynamically allocate your resources by creating and destroying any number of VMs to fit your applications and needs. US Signal’s VMware-certified professionals will work with you to spec your initial requirements and share best practices on maximizing resource utilization. Connectivity options are available, including MPLS, VPN, and VES.
- Flexible Resource Pools – Cost-effectively share virtual resources without paying a premium for committed resources you don’t need.
- Dedicated Resource Pools – Satisfy customer applications requiring 100% fully subscribed and queued resources for maximized bursting and performance.
- Securely manage workloads in your resource pools from a publicly accessible VMware vCloud Director management portal.
- Consolidate data centers and deploy workloads on a shared infrastructure.
- Maintain security and control over your environment with policy-based user controls.
- Increase productivity by empowering users to deploy instantly from their pool of assigned resources.
- Enable quick turn-up times for testing, product rollout and project-based initiatives.
- Access state-of-the-art hardware without the large upfront investment or ongoing management requirements.
- Reduce operational cost by purchasing only what you need
- Execute upgrades quickly with accelerated provisioning intervals
- Take advantage of US Signal’s Microsoft SPLA agreement for licensing Windows operating systems and applications in your resource pools