Data is growing at an exponential rate, and the threats to it seem to be as well. Mobile devices and the Internet of Things (IoT) continue to expand the threat landscape. Ransomware, zero day vulnerabilities, malware, Business Email Compromise (BEC) scams, and other types of cyber-attacks are becoming more sophisticated and frequent. Insider threats are increasing in frequency. Just staying on top of all the potential threats is hard enough for IT departments, let alone, keeping pace with the technologies to combat them and the penalties for failed prevention.
US Signal Takes on the Data Security Challenge with:
- Managed security options to meet various budget parameters and compliance needs.
- Resilient private network with redundant core; fully meshed architecture, and fault-tolerant configuration.
- Dedicated transport providing private connectivity between US Signal data centers.
- Infrastructure security such as IDS, IPS, centralized log monitoring, SIEM/SIM, and penetration testing.
- IT infrastructure audited for compliance with SSAE 16, SOC 1, TYPE 2, and SOC2, Type1.; PCI-DSS; and HIPAA/HITECH.
- Data center physical access controls including biometric or badge access and 24/7 surveillance.
- Data protection services with all data encrypted at rest and in transit; customer retains key management.
- Deep bench of certified experts with extensive IT security knowledge and experience.
Your Best Line of Defense
At US Signal, data security goes providing log management and firewalls. Powered by our wholly owned, secure fiber network and its PCI- and HIPAA-compliant infrastructure, every IT solution is designed to prevent data loss and corruption via multiple levels of built-in security that extend to the edge. With US Signal’s Technical Operations Center (TOC) on the job 24/7/365, any issues that do arise are quickly handled before they become problems.
You can also leverage US Signal's depth and breadth of security expertise. By staying on top of security best practices, next-generation technologies, and emerging internal and external threats, the US Signal team can develop a plan customized to your specific data protection requirements. You'll get peace of mind knowing your data and applications are safe and that you can keep your business up and running no matter what Mother Nature or cyber-ttackers throw your way.