Free BaaS or Waived Usage Fees for Managed Backup
If you’ve been looking for the right opportunity to setup or migrate to a new backup platform, now is the time. With Backup-as-a-Service (BaaS) or Managed Backup-as-a-Service (Managed Backup), US Signal's agent-based data backup solutions, you can back up your data from any physical or virtual infrastructure or Windows workstation to the US Signal Cloud or have US Signal Engineers manage it for you.
For a limited time, US Signal is offering new BaaS customers the chance to setup secure backups leveraging Acronis Backup Cloud for free through July 31st, 2020.
With our Managed Backup, new customers usage charges are waived through July 31st, 2020. Low-cost, per agent management and setup fees may still apply.
What you get:
- Flexible contract – term or month-to-month
- No Usage-based charges through July 31st, 2020
- Built-in data compression to reduce bandwidth consumption
Managed Customers also get:
- Agent installation
- Backup job creation
- Proactive monitoring and ongoing management
- Rules and Eligibility
- This promotion is for new customers only who want to leverage our BaaS or Managed Backup services. Customer’s BaaS Minimum and overage or usage rate(s) for Consumed Data shall equal zero ($0.00) dollars until August 1, 2020, whereby the BaaS Minimum MRC and per Gb overage/usage rate(s), identified herein, shall apply on a go-forward basis. Customer’s Managed Backup Minimum and overage or usage rate(s) for Consumed Data shall equal zero ($0.00) dollars until August 1, 2020, whereby the Managed Backup Minimum MRC and per Gb overage/usage rate(s), identified herein, shall apply on a go-forward basis.