Strengthen your security and free up resources with managed vulnerability scanning.
With US Signal’s Vulnerability Management as a Service (VMaS), you don’t need internal expertise or resources to identify your organization’s IT security vulnerabilities. US Signal handles all vulnerability scanning tool setup, configuration, implementation, and management, delivering you the results so you analyze potential security issues — and mitigate them before they become problems.
Choose the type of scans you need to satisfy your security and/or compliance requirements: including internal, external, agent-based scans or a combination of any of them. US Signal’s Security Operations Center (SOC) can provide guidance, based on your IT environments and business needs. Scanning is available on a one-time, quarterly, monthly, or weekly basis.
You can also add US Signal’s vCIS/SOC Analysis services to any scan. You get in-depth analysis of your scan results, along with actionable recommendations
Choose from internal, external, and agent-based scans or a combination of any of them, as well as scanning frequency and payment terms.
US Signal’s SOC team will guide you in selecting the right vulnerability scans based on your business needs and IT environments.
US Signal provides optimized setup, configuration, implementation and ongoing management for maximum efficiency.
- Provides critical insights into your IT environments and devices to identify, classify, and prioritize vulnerabilities
- Employs industry-leading vulnerability tools and technologies
- Offers choice of three types of scans — or a combination of them
- Includes selection guidance from US Signal’s SOC team based on your IT environments and business needs, as well as information on how each scan type works and what it offers
- Features optimized setup, configuration, and management by US Signal’s SOC team to ensure efficiencies and optimal results
- Can be supplemented by US Signal’s SOC Analysis service, which offers recommendations for remediation, mitigation and/or problem resolution, prioritized based on the criticality of identified vulnerabilities to your business.
Get Started Now
Learn how US Signal can help your organization do more with IT.