Cloud Services Boost MSP-Customer Partnership
Struggling with aging IT infrastructure, ransomware and an ineffective IT services company, San Antonio Masonry and Tool Supply (SA Masonry) needed a true partner that could help it optimize its IT services. A Google search led them to San Antonio-based Monroy IT Services, a US Signal managed services provider.
Together, the companies partnered to enhance SA Masonry’s existing IT environment, eliminating issues affecting its ability to deliver excellent customer service. Monroy also recommended a move to US Signal cloud services, yielding quantitative benefits that complement the qualitative benefits forged through the its work with SA Masonry.
- Disparate, poorly configured IT systems
- Aging servers causing frequent system crashes
- Unpredictable monthly IT service costs
- Lack of timely, effective IT service support
- Cloud-based servers
- Continuous monitoring
- Predictable monthly service plan
- Minimized downtime
- Reduced capital expenses
- Freed up physical space
- More reliable, faster processing speeds to deliver better customer service
- Better, proactive security and maintenance