Ross Medical Education Goes to the US Signal Cloud
The education industry has its own special IT needs. For Ross Medical Education Center, meeting many of those needs was an increasing challenge thanks to the organization’s 40 different locations. With the help of US Signal, the challenges have been met — and the organization is reaping significant rewards.
Customer: Ross Medical Education Center
Location: St. Clair, Michigan
- Limited IT resources for managing 40 locations
- Need for always-on Internet connectivity even at peak use times
- Need for stronger IT security for diverse user base (teachers and students)
- Enterprise cloud and a fully meshed network to power multiple campuses and provide private data backup transport capabilities for 65 virtual servers and 4,500+ PCs
- Two vCloud geo-diverse instances
- Cloud-based managed firewall as well as security and network monitoring software
- US Signal’s Dedicated Internet Access (DIA) to deliver always-on secure connectivity over the company’s protected fiber network
- Elimination of time-intensive on-campus support for physical servers
- Centralized security to enable fast updates and continuous remedial action to address the most recent security threats.
- Dependable Internet connection that can scale in line with business and future web usage requirements.
Read Full Case Study