Deliver traffic to where you need it, securely and quickly, but with less time managing it.
US Signal switched and routed services offer maximum bandwidth utilization, reduced downtime, and worry-free, secure connectivity to meet your specific business needs. Both private layer 2 and layer 3 service is available, and no no fixed or permanent virtual circuits required.
US Signal's Own
Wholly owned and operated by US Signal with IP infrastructure comprised of SONET-protected and 10Gbps DWDM transport.
Tier 1 Peering
Take advantage of US Signal's Tier 1 upstream connections in major markets to ensure the best connectivity and optimal latency.
Benefit from internet traffic that originates and terminates on US Signal's wholly owned and operated network, increasing overall protection.
Take advantage of always-on, secure Internet access over US Signal’s protected fiber network.Learn More
Multiprotocol Label Switching (MPLS)
Experience the benefits of your own private, Layer 3 network for true any-to-any connectivity.
- Network operated over an IP infrastructure comprised of SONET-protected and 10Gbps DWDM transport.
- Eases network traffic flow and management.
- Supports static routes and Border Gateway Protocol (BGP).
- Multiple access options available, including direct fiber access from US Signal.
- Three options are available for bandwidth speed connectivity: Fixed, Burstable or Bonded.
- Supports any to any and hub arrangements via a flexible network architecture.
- SLA-backed; <a href="https://ussignal.com/services/quality-of-service">Quality of Service</a> (QoS) add-on and <a href="https://ussignal.com/services/ip-port-monitoring">IP port monitoring</a> available.
Virtual Ethernet Services (VES)
Layer 2 service is at your service with US Signal’s Virtual Ethernet Services (VES). It extends Layer 2 private connectivity into your WAN topology by transporting Ethernet LAN packets across the US Signal network. Connect to any number of locations across the US Signal footprint in either multipoint or point-to-point configuration. No fixed or permanent virtual circuits are required, and you can choose from numerous bandwidth options and multiple access types.
- Backed by the highly redundant, fully owned, and managed US Signal DWDM transport network.
- Mix and match any of the available Ethernet access options and speeds to design a custom solution.
- Full-rate 1Gbps External Network to Network Interfaces (ENNI) available.
- Purchase only the bandwidth you need.
- Satisfy VLAN configurations.
- SLA-backed; <a href="https://ussignal.com/services/quality-of-service">Quality of Service</a> (QoS) add-on available.
Ensure your WAN connection stays up even if the last mile access loop goes down. The service includes installing, configuring and maintaining a wireless backup-enabled router at your site.
- Each managed router set up for wireless backup is provisioned with 10 GB of data.
- Fully managed by US Signal.
- Lower cost alternative to redundant loops.
- Peace of mind knowing your branches will be not be stranded.
- Simplifies diversification by using one trusted carrier.
- 24/7/365 support from the US Signal Technical Operations Center (TOC).
Get Started Now
Learn how US Signal can help your organization do more with IT.