Count on US Signal's Enterprise Replication to securely and cost effectively replicate and restore your data.
Use Enterprise Replication to replicate on-premises data to a US Signal Cloud-hosted secure native target. Pay only for what you use in your target storage after deduplication.
Enterprise Replication reduces the amount of data transmitted over the network by replicating only changed blocks. Data replication endpoints are securely accessible from the Internet. All data replication traffic is protected by SSL encryption. Restorations are supported by the US Signal team, and US Signal monitors and maintains the replicated cloud target storage appliance.
Cloud target infrastructure monitored and maintained by US Signal
Encryption of data at rest and in flight
Storage infrastructure availability of 99.5% and support response of 2 hours from the time a restore request is received.
- Native replication software built into the Data Domain Operating System (DDOS) to provide replication from the source Data Domain to the US Signal-hosted Data Domain
- Accommodates off-site copies of Data Domain MTrees and diverse copies of US Signal backup files and meta data
- Reduces the amount of data transmitted over the network by replicating only changed blocks
- Disk encryption at rest on the cloud target system
- Supports multiple source Data Domain operating system versions
- Supports Managed File Replication (MFR) if the Data Domain system is integrated with EMC Avamar
- Pricing based on true usage after deduplication
- Designed to meet HIPAA and PCI requirements
Learn how US Signal can help your organization do more with IT. Call us at 866-274-4625 or fill out a form to connect with our solutions team today.